Your community awaits. ILEA Canada provides a forum for creative events professionals in all disciplines across the country to foster community, creativity, find inspiration, promote teamwork and communication, learn and share best practices, and perhaps most importantly, develop powerful lasting relationships with other event industry leaders from across Canada and around the world. We want ILEA Canada members, from every facet of the industry, to be regarded as part of our Creative Events Community. Here’s what you get:
- Access to the wisdom of a broad member collective who strategize on, plan and execute over 1 million special events each year –the brightest, most accomplished creative event professionals in the industry who execute some of the world’s most recognized live events.
- A strong sense of community and comradery around you.
- Experience stimulating ideas and knowledge sharing with other creative event professionals from around the world at the annual ILEA Live conference.
- Learn how exceptional creative event professionals improve and extend their achievements and drive continued innovation in the industry with ILEA’s Esprit Awards.
- Receive up-to-date deadline information for the Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) designation—keep updated on all of the information needed to gain your CSEP designation and show potential employers or clients that you are committed to the craft.
- Use the ILEA Member Directory to find and connect with fellow creative events professionals around the world for advice and support.
- Take your job or candidate search in the right direction by exploring the ILEA Career Center.
- Save on high-quality products and services that add value to your event with our extensive benefits roster.
If you join ILEA Canada in December, you are eligible for the Extended Membership, good through June 30, 2020.
If you are an event professional, new to the industry or a veteran, join the community now and be a part of the vibrancy. EXTENDED MEMBERSHIPS
During the month of December, you can join as a Full Member, good through June 30, 2019.
Ask your local Vice President of Membership to discuss which option is best for you.