ILEA Canada provides a forum for creative events professionals in all disciplines across the country to foster creativity, find inspiration, promote teamwork and communication, learn and share best practices, and perhaps most importantly, develop powerful lasting relationships with other event industry leaders from around the world. We want ILEA Canada members, from every event discipline, to be regarded as part of our Creative Events Community.
ILEA is the principal association representing the creative events professional, globally.
ILEA Canada is an autonomous affiliate of ILEA International comprised of 4 Canadian ILEA chapters.
To provide support to the local Canadian Chapters: Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto, as well as all Canadian members-at-large on regional and national initiatives, provide counsel and advice on chapter affairs and issues, and supply governance for ILEA International.
We also encourage and provide support to other Canadian cities that wish to form new Canadian ILEA chapters.
Our National Board seeks to:
- Increase membership retention, growth, and satisfaction
- Provide chapters and members with outward awareness and credibility and the support and resources they need to achieve their ILEA goals
- Help chapters and members to connect, collaborate and share ideas and resources.
- Enable chapters and members to benefit from the connection with ILEA Canada and ILEA International
- Ensure national cohesiveness in ILEA Canada branding and national initiatives
ILEA Canada members are regarded as the best in what they do, creating a powerful and influential community of event professionals across the country with international relationships and connections, working together to promote the field of live events and face to face communication.
Our national board is proud to have the opportunity to see our members and leaders flourish and develop. It is an exciting time of unparalleled creativity, change, and anticipation for the future within our industry, and our creative events community. I look forward to learning from and engaging with our members across the country during the 2021/2022 year.
Want to learn more about ILEA Canada? Reach out! I would love to connect!
ILEA Canada Chair